PARENTS, we need your help!
    It's free and easy to you! The stores set this money aside for schools who claim it. If our families do not claim this rebate money the stores get to keep it. 
    1. You can get a Lucky's / FoodMaxx card, or a Raley's card, from your advisory teacher.
    2. Your teacher can also help you register your Safeway Club Card on-line at www.escrip.com or you can do it yourself very easily. You will need to have your Safeway Club Card available. (If you do not know your Safeway Club Card number, you may get it by calling Safeway's toll-free customer service line at 1-877-723-3929. They open at 6am PST for faster service).
    3. TARGET has a generous rebate program. Register your Target Card online at https://www.target.com/redcard/tcoe/view-or-change. Search for our school by inputting Fremont in the city field and California in the state field and then use "Independent" as the school name. Whenever you shop there, you will be contributing to our school.